You will be responsible for specifying, designs, develops, tests, and operates the IT-products and IT-services and assures their quality. You will continually adjusts and improves the IT-products and IT-services. You will Mentor and coaching of team members. You will allocate and balance resources to support company and customer requirements. You will ensure IT Relevant Compliance requirements in the local and international legislative framework for own department, product area and projects. Ensure compliance with ITPM on all IT products & projects. You will ccontribute towards the strategic direction related to new processes and business strategy within the Human Resource Management, Real Estate, and Corporate Security Domain. You will also contribute to the overall IT strategies by developing and implementing BMW Group products. You will internationally deliver products / projects in a complex multi-stakeholder landscape by constructively and sustainably manage conflicting priorities and frequently ambiguous requirements regarding business needs, available IT resources and structural constraints. Driving decisions and measures to prioritize activities accordingly.
You will make decisions on actions required based on wide-ranging assessment of requirements, trends, resources and priorities. You will Interpret associated information and develop / initiate appropriate measures in cooperation Group IT functions. You will align with local and global IT governance principles, policies and processes and implement in a harmonized way.
You will also take responsibility for the internal control environment within your areas of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
You should have:
• BSc degree in Business or Information Technology and senior professional work experience
• 5 year’s managerial experience including financial responsibility and medium to large team leadership responsibility (functional and disciplinary)
• 5 years’ experience as a Manager of various IT projects and programs, Application Management, Operations and Support Services for large, global Enterprise Systems in Human Resources (SAP-based and preferably including Finance/Production/Logistics), including wide exposure to IT Project Management, System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and ITSM (ITIL).
• 7+ years’ experience working in an international project environment
• Strong communication, leadership skills
• Excellent analytical, conceptualization, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
Apply for this E-Job
Good Luck Smart Community All the Best!!!