SPECIALIST: RETAIL MARKETING
You will be responsible for the strategic development with BB3 and execution of the retail network marketing communications plan. You will develop and manage the retail network marketing planning and communications process and budget. You will manage external agencies and collaborate with the finance department to manage & control the Dealer Marketing Fund. You will also track all competitor communications activity as well as communication of BMW ZA marketing program to dealer network and drive integration with the network’s marketing activities.
You will interact with BMW AG to ensure proper reporting of BMW ZA activities and understanding of AG strategy and direction. You will identify and manage campaign effectiveness including sales results, dealer traffic, web traffic, and leads. You will be responsible for managing relations with the dealer network. You will work closely with Sales Operations and the dealer network to identify problems and opportunities within the network and develop plans to address. You will also evaluate opportunities, and changing needs from a strategic focus.
You will also take responsibility for the internal control environment within your areas of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
You Should Have:
– Tertiary qualification in Marketing and/or Business Management
– Previous premium retail marketing experience
– Sound decision making and budget management
– Concrete understanding of the sales channel
– Ability to manage internal and external parties (e.g. Advertising agency/ SF)
– Sound commercial acumen and analytical skills
– Logical thinker & creative problem solver
– Proactive, self-motivated, displays initiative and innovation orientation.
Apply for this Job
Good Luck Smart Community All the best!!!